Covid-19 is a public health concern and one that The American Opera Studio, INC takes seriously. As we are a public entity, we take the health and safety of our cast and audience into consideration for all performances. Please review the below policy in regards to attending performances.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that The American Opera Studio, Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that The American Opera Studio, Inc. can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The American Opera Studio, Inc. and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and have not yet been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, I hereby release and agree to hold The American Opera Studio, Inc. harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from The American Opera Studio, Inc. I understand that this release discharges The American Opera Studio, Inc from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from The American Opera Studio, Inc. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.